Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adeline's (and family) Six Month Pics

We had Adeline's six month pics taken by the lovely and talented Suzy Wigstadt (thank you!) at Mill City Museum in Minneapolis, beautiful pictures and a gorgeous museum.

Hakan was ok with taking pictures for the first 2.5 seconds we were there, so if you wonder why he's missing in some, he's off getting into trouble.  Also, his mouth is sideways and tongue is out in 99% of the pictures...not sure where he gets that from...

I'm not really good at just picking a few, because I love them all, so get ready for some pictures:)


I love my boys!

I'm not going lie, I think my husband is very sexy:)













Again, I don't think there's anything more sexy then seeing Derek as an awesome daddy.




Yep, this is what Adeline does best and it was caught on camera, lovely.






No comments: