Friday, February 17, 2012

Playful Puma

So this is kind of a random post.

First, we were at the zoo last week and Hakan sat down on the window by the Pumas, and one of them was just walking by and all of a sudden was swiping at Hakan's head...well the tassles on his hat anyway.  But for two seconds my heart stopped with the thought of a large cat attacking my baby...once I got my heart back into my chest, we tried to get him to do it again, of course he wouldn't, but I just happen to get a picture the first time it happened, yay!!



Please tell me I'm not the only one who's heart just kind of skips a beat looking at this?!  And I'm a cat person, ha!

Second, I saw Adeline trying to get one of the toy bins out and the next thing I know she's pulled herself up on it!  Our babies do things too early, get teeth, roll over, crawl, stand, walk...it might have been okay with Hakan, but now I know just how fast it actually goes and I just want time to stop.  She's only seven months, sigh.  I'm proud of her of course, but I just wish there was a pause button in life...and sometimes a fast forward button for the melt down parts:)






No comments: