Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Did everyone have a good Halloween?!  I'm not sure there is anything cuter than kids in costumes!  I could do without the whole candy part, but what can you do.

Hakan went as Spiderman and Adeline wore a chicken costume from last year, so a little small, but still oh so cute!

Hakan's preschool class got all dressed up and sang songs for all the parents, absolutely the cutest thing!  Even though he's wearing his mask, I could hear him singing and picture his little face.




This is The Itsy Bitsy Spider, but with the super busy mama spider :)  So true.

The MN Zoo always has Hallzooween for members, but every year I miss the registration.  This year I put a reminder in my phone and registered right when you could.  It is free and so much fun!  Lots of non candy things were handed out, plus you could look at all the animals too, what could be better?!




Snakes freak me out, but they are such an amazing animal, especially if you get to touch one!


Skink!





Spiderman, Tinkerbell and a chicken (tucked in the back) . Sweet friends.



We had a puuuuuuuuurfect halloween!


No comments: