Monday, June 9, 2014

Last Day of Preschool

Hakan's first day of preschool, September 2013
Hakan's last day of preschool, May 2014


I can't believe Hakan is finished with his first year of preschool!  He went to Grace Preschool and had two of the best teachers ever, Mrs Riopel and Mrs. Menk!  He loved every minute of it and made some good little friends.

As we were walking into the last day, I saw all these flowers, plants and gifts being brought in and it dawned on me that I completely forgot teacher gifts, fail!  Luckily, a while back I had found the cutest "teacher" fabric and was able to make a couple zip pouches.

Hakan has a late July birthday and we're not in a rush for him to start kindergarten, so we might do another year of preschool or I'll work with him at home...tough decisions.  I would really love to home school, but keep going back and forth with pros and cons.  Especially after having such great teachers.  So we will continue to pray and talk about it.

  


Without our two days of preschool, I keep forgetting what day it is...but yay for summer!!

No comments: