Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's day was pretty perfect.  We spent the morning in the 2/3 year old class at church making Mother's day flower pots, ate lunch at home, and had a great bike ride as a family.  Derek made the most delicious cinnamon honey scones, I wanted to eat all of them in one sitting :)  

I am thankful everyday that God chose me to be these little one's mama, not that everyday is peachy, but it's so worth it.  They bring more joy and laughter to my life, teaching me new things everyday.  I love them so much and can't wait to add baby #3 in August!


Our wonderful church took pictures, which Hakan didn't really want to be part of, he's behind Derek in the one below...pretty much how family pictures usually go.
  
  



Hakan filled this out at school, and did a really good job...maybe not Sesame Street or always play the wii, but he can dream :)



Hakan made these beautiful flowers at preschool too.



I'm also thankful for all the other mama's in my life, mine, Derek's, my grandma's and all my friends.  Seriously, they teach me so much!

No comments: