Monday, March 12, 2012

3 More Days...

Just so you don't think I'm MIA, I thought I should post an update to 10 Days without Derek.

My goal was to stay super busy, and super busy we've been, Hakan also got sick on Saturday.

We've really been blessed by friends and family while he's been gone.

We've had women's Bible study, mom's Bible study, a friend came over and watched the kids on Thursday morning for me while I went out with another friend to run some errands, then a good high school friend stopped by on Friday morning, and on Saturday my mom, sister and aunt stopped through on their way to drop my sister off in Rochester for her last chunk of clinicals and I ran to the grocery store.  They'll be stopping sometime today too.  It has also been crazy nice weather, so we cleaned out the garage to get the car to fit again...small house = everything goes into the garage.  

Hakan's feeling better, but Adeline had a rough night (8 times waking up), so I'm not sure how she's doing.  I do see her 8th tooth coming in, so that might be part of it.  But the night before she only woke up once...I just don't know about her.

Then there was the time change, saving the daylight just doesn't really work for my kids, it just messes them up, hopefully we can get back on a schedule soon.

I got accepted into the HandmadeMN Spring Market to sell my Anchored Hope things, which is on May 5 and I have a TON of sewing to do, but I'm super excited and nervous about it. I'm also donating a few things and still have custom orders coming in, staying busy to say the least.  But it's what I love to do:)

I am sooooo ready to have Der back.  I miss him more then anything, I can't wait for Wednesday!

I started making reusable sandwich bags.  They have a waterproof lining and veclro closure.  They're fun and friendly to the environment and save you money.  I'll be sewing some more and putting them in my etsy shop.


Our new fave band, Sleeping at Last, wrote us (or Derek) a personal note with our new Yearbook album purchase, so so so so good!!!!


Adeline and Hakan, both with runny noses, but happy:)



Off to sew, Happy Monday!

No comments: