Saturday, August 4, 2012

Seven Years and No Itch!

I have been married to my best friend for seven years and together for 11...I don't feel any itches:)

It is so crazy how fast time has gone, but I feel like I've just always been with Derek.  It's been a long time since we exchanged our first notes back in high school...I know, so cliche.  I love going back and reading our notes and emails.

He is my everything.  He loves and accepts all of me, including the crazy:)  He helps me to grow as a wife and mother.  He gives me perspective when I maybe can't see it.  He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world...even after two babies;)  

I love him and sharing our lives together so much!

"Therefore what God had joined together, let man not separate."
Mark 10:9


My lovely sister, Sammy, was staying with us over our anniversary, so we got to go out!  We went to one of the best firework shows I've ever seen!









This finale will absolutely blow your mind!  It's machine gun fireworks!


Then we went for ice cream of course.




Love you babe!!!

No comments: