Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bittersweet Weekend

We went to Fargo for the weekend for my Grandpa Don's funeral.  There was so much family, it helped make the weekend much more enjoyable and fun, celebrating my Grandpa Don's life.  He was such a great man and will be missed so much!  I am so thankful for the family that God blessed me with, wouldn't trade them for anything.


Someone needed her nap.


From top to bottom, left to right: Brenda, Julie, Sue, Jan, Erin, and Beth

My grandma's side of the family has the most infectious laughs, I love this picture of the cousins, my mom is standing second from the right...I believe they are laughing about boob size, yep.


This is Zane, I think it would be Hakan's third cousin...born only two weeks apart and totally hit it off.  Zane is trying to show Hakan how to play the game underneath the dining room table.


One of my favorite great uncles, Don, I was blessed with some good ones.


Another favorite uncle, Charlie Brown.



Charles, Brenda and Don and Charles' wife, Donna


Mary, Tom, Derek, and Darold


Table: Donna, Brenda, Erin, Beth, Grandma Mae, Julie, Alyssa, and Caroal.  Standing:  Jan, Sue, Megan and Sammy


My second cousin, Tom, who Hakan adores and we don't see enough of, because he lives in Alaska.


Mary and Tom


My mom, Mary, Tom, and Jan


Hotel pool fun.


Pumphouse ice cream on the way home.

No comments: