Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hakan's 5th and Adeline's 3rd Pirate and Princess Birthday Party

Hakan wanted a pirate party and Adeline wanted a  princess party, so we combined them.  I realize eventually they'll want separate parties, but it so much easier this way, and pirates and princesses kind of go together, right?


I made some wands, tiaras, pirate hats, eye patches and telescopes for the party goers.  


I made Adeline a super poofy and fun princess tutu.


Derek made apple cider donuts, love love love!


My favorite part of having parties is having people over and feeding them :)  We love making good food, the most important part of a party, in our opinion.  Also, balloons, I love balloons!






I made Hakan's pirate "5" shirt.


Daddy made the yummy cake!







It was a beautiful and fun day!  We are so thankful for our family and friends that helped us celebrate our two awesome kids! 

No comments: