Saturday, February 5, 2011

Accomplishments!

Yesterday I actually got a lot done, even with monkey only taking an hour nap.

I got two baby tag blankets made, the pirate one is my favorite for boys and the one below is my favorite for girls:)I made some Strawberry and Rosemary Scones. I was a little skeptical of the rosemary, but they are so delicious! Monkey loves them, too. I think we had eaten 4 in a matter of minutes between the two of us:)

Then I made some brioche dough. Marie Antoinette is quoted as saying "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche, " which means "let them eat brioche," not "let them eat cake." It's a delicious sweet bread, mmmmm.
Then my manly baker made the dough into brioche filled with chocolate ganache, there is nothing better than bread and chocolate, yum!
Over all, a very successful, delicious day. Today I don't think a lot is going to get done, except for maybe a little laundry.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: