Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So Many Things

There are so many things I want to do.

I want to sew baby tag blankets,
hooded towels,
knit baby hats (my first one, needs some tweaking),
scrapbook, cook, bake, organize, clean (maybe not so much a want, but need), do devotions and spend more time with God, volunteer, blog, work out, read ...the list could go on. Unfortunately, there are only 24 hours in a day, 8 of which I'm usually sleeping, 4 that I should be working, 11 taking care of monkey, and hopefully 2 with my man. That actually equals more than 24 hrs only because while working I am also trying to keep monkey busy. So that leaves little time for much else, which really makes me sad. It's crazy how fast the day goes by. Sometimes, like on a day like today, I can get a short blog written...with monkey jumping on me and slamming his head against me:)
I think one thing I need to do at the beginning of each week is write down my goals, just for that week. I will need to be specific and schedule when they are to be done, obviously with a 1 1/2 yr old, it will have to be flexible.

I think my monkey is on top of the table:) Better go!

No comments: