Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 Weeks and Counting

I can't believe I am already 30 weeks into this pregnancy!  Time has flown by...it could have something to do with having a toddler and work to keep my mind so preoccupied and busy:)

It's been pretty good so far.  I've only gained 13 lbs, 2 of which were in the last two weeks...I blame it on Easter weekend with our families, too many delicious caramel rolls and other wonderful foods.  My goal is to not really gain anymore, I'm not a small girl to begin with, so I don't really need to gain anything:)  If it would just get nice out already, Hakan and I would be walking to the park everyday, getting some much needed exercise.

Our little girl moves a ton!  I'm praying she just moves in her sleep a lot and is not actually awake 24/7, we shall see.  

I'm so thankful I haven't had any problems, just a smidge uncomfortable at night sometimes. 

Her potential birthday is scheduled for June 28...unless she decides to come early, unlike her brother who was a week and a half over due and still didn't want to come out.  Thus the c-section and why I have to have one with her as well, something I've gone back and forth on, but many practices will not do a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section), there are risks both ways.  I've completely given it over to God, He will take care of both the baby and I no matter what happens.
Really weird to know what day she'll be delivered though. 

That only gives us about 8 more weeks to get a few things done, one of them being, a name.  We've got nothing, lots of suggestions, but nothing we're totally sold on.  We do have boy names, so if by chance both the technicians were wrong, it's all good:)  We'll find the perfect name, we have time.

I'll post a belly pic soon, I just keep forgetting to take one.

No comments: