Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Art of Dirty Dishes

I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but yes, we go days without washing our dirty dishes (gasp).

My sister would just shudder at the sight of our counter full of dirty dishes, as she cannot have one dish dirty sitting out, and washes every dish she uses instantly.  Yeah, she's crazy.  However, she'll be here the week after the baby's born...looks like no dirty dishes here:)

So when it comes time to actually wash the dishes, I just want to get them all washed at one time and drying in the sink.  No stopping in the middle to dry and make sure there's room for them all in the sink...I'll make the room.

My hubby thinks it's crazy how I can get all the dishes to balance in the sink, I call it an art.


 
Some people are good at painting, I can stack dishes:)

No comments: