Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Weekend

Derek's mama, brother and sister came for Easter.  We went to the zoo, and got to pet the softest, most adorable baby bunnies...Adeline was a bit tired and didn't really care that much.



It was so nice out, we dyed our eggs outside while daddy grilled.


I love putting together their Easter baskets, we try not to eat too much candy and they were getting some at the egg hunt at church, so just a few Yummy Earth suckers, so so yummy:), sandals, books, legos, paint, smoothie pouches, chop sticks and a bird house they can paint.


Hakan was super excited to get a new movie, How to Train Your Dragon, he loves it!



Our church had a egg hunt after service.  So adorable watching all the kids, most of them grabbed an egg and wanted to eat the candy inside, forget the rest of the eggs:)

(I made Adeline's dress and hooded cloak and Hakan's vest and tie)








My little red riding hood:)


Best picture we could get with G'ma Wendy.


We had such a fun weekend with family, I LOVE Easter!

I am so thankful for a God that sent His only son to die on the cross for me, I'm definitely not deserving.  I cannot even begin to understand that sacrifice, but so thankful to be loved like that.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16    

No comments: