Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sammy"s High School Graduation Weekend

My little little sister, Sammy, graduated from high school!!  I can't believe it!  We had such an awesome weekend celebrating!

She had her party on Saturday night.  It was so fun seeing family and friends!


My other sister, Alyssa, made her cake and cupcakes, so cute and delicious!

  




Hakan loved looking at old pictures of his mom with one of my mom's friends:)




The graduate:)



I love this picture!  Brady (cousin), Alyssa, Sammy, me, Megan (cousin), and Derek.  These are the only two "real" cousins I have...but I have a lot of step-cousins:)


 Reading all the wonderfully sweet cards Sammy got.


Graduation day!  First one to walk...because her last name started with "D" and she's a smarty pants :)


Singing in the choir.




Sisters 


There were quite a few of these pictures...good times.


Our mama and her girls.



Mom and Darrold


Completely pooped from all the fun...she barely ever falls asleep like this!


Baby goats and llamas out at G'pa Darold's farm.


Jumping on the tramp.




Congratulations Sammy!!  We are so proud of you and cannot wait to see what God has planned for you.  I know your papa is so proud of you too!  And we're soooooo super excited to have you going to school nearby!!!!

No comments: