Thursday, April 5, 2012

Catch Up

Man oh man, it's been a little crazy lately.  Der is knee deep in audits (fun times I know).  Hakan is really really in his terrible two's...but is also talking in sentences which is so awesome!  Adeline is into EVERYTHING, weird how you remember they get into stuff, but you forget how much stuff they can get into and destroy in a matter of seconds.  She can walk with a push toy, so it's only a matter of time before she's walking, dun dun dun.  And I started selling Lia Sophia jewelry (super cute) and have the spring market just around the corner with not very much inventory for it...but if you live in the area come check it out!  



Currently, I am sitting in a hotel room with Hakan and Adeline in another room napping in Montevideo, MN.  Small town:)  Der's here for an audit all week, so we decided to come join him yesterday.  Staying in a hotel room with two kiddos is rough business.  There should just be a little room inside each room to stick kids...besides the bathroom.  We put the kids to bed and watched Mad Men on the laptop with headphones.  Luckily we can use a co-workers room for Adeline to nap in, because it's impossible for Hakan to sit still for two seconds and whisper.  Later, we'll go to a sweet park we saw...because  honestly being stuck in a small room with Hakan just isn't a good idea.

It's kind of nice to not be at home with my sewing machine staring at me to get stuff done, with dirty dishes that need washing, and toys everywhere.  Kind of a much needed break.  

My mom and sisters are coming for Easter this weekend...and possibly my g'ma Jenny if she decides to come.  I love Easter and everything it means.  He died for ME?!  Such a crazy thing, but He did and now my sins (all of them) are forgiven.  That is true love, and I'm so very thankful to have a Father who loves me like that!

I also love dying Easter eggs, I know it doesn't really have anything to do with Jesus, but it's fun:)  I'm going to try using natural dyes this year, we'll see how it works.

Also, this is my favorite candy ever:)


I hope everyone has a very blessed Easter weekend!!

No comments: