Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fazenda Boa Terra CSA

So I cannot grow veggies in a pot, literally five failed years trying, see this post.  A few tomatoes is all I can get.  Of course, I'm trying again this year.  Someday when I can actually use the ground...maybe then I'll succeed, I don't like to fail and I really want fresh produce.

This summer we signed up with a CSA (community supported agriculture).  We get loads of fresh produce on a weekly basis for 20 weeks.  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!  We went with Fazenda Boa Terra, it's close, organic, totally affordable and we get to volunteer on the farm:)  Oh how this North Dakota girl loves farms!


I love the challenge of trying to use all the veggies we get in our recipes for the week.    They will not be wasted...hopefully.

Anyway, if you can't tell, I'm super excited.  I'll keep you posted on how it's going:)

No comments: