Monday, May 7, 2012

HandmadeMN Spring Market

For the past couple of weeks I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off...gross.  But thanks to my totally, wonderful, understanding husband, my mom, and sisters, I pulled off a very successful first craft show for Anchored Hope!

I may have been in the basement, but I totally rocked it:)  The day went by super fast and I met some really nice people and other amazing MN shop owners like myself.  I also spent more money then I should have;)  I got the cutest little woodland creature crayons from Earth Grown Crayons, some fabric, of course, slight addiction here, from PixieSpit, and the cutest pencil case from Florence Oliver (I wanted everything of hers), and there were so so so many more creative shops!

I also had some very awesome friends come and support me, thank you!!!!


Something like 55 crinkle animals...
Daddy thought it was a good idea to put Adeline on top of them all:)
My little corner.
Der made this barn wood frame with chicken wire...borrowed the idea from my friend Jenni:)




People were so interested in Hakan's play piece of bread!

My friend Venda and little Oliver braved the rain and stopped by:)  He's also modeling one of my bow ties, so cute!
I love him so much!

No comments: