Monday, January 27, 2014

Grandma Proxie

One of the great things of my mom being married three times, is being blessed with four sets of grandma's, who else can say they have four grandma's?!  I love it!

My Grandma Proxie is just the sweetest and funniest lady in my life.  She's my step dad Roger's mom, and she's 97 years old and still pretty much living on her own.  She's a wise woman of God, and we love visiting her when we're back in ND.  She always has snacks and a few toys for the kids to play with.  

She got me hooked on Days of our Lives when I was in elementary school, while Roger was out farming in the fields.  She also gave me "coffee milk" (lots of milk and sugar with a little coffee).  She raised five amazing kids.  She makes the best potato soup, and when you ask her for a recipe she looks at you like you're crazy:)  She would pretend to eat our mud soup that we concocted underneath her willow tree.  We love her so much!  



  
  

No comments: