Friday, August 26, 2011

Best. Waffles. Ever.

This is our favorite cookbook. 

 There are so many delicious and easy recipes.  They're definitely not just for guys either, but I love the idea of my kids being able to cook for themselves someday.  Plus, I LOVE the title and all the pictures...I've even thought about tearing them out and hanging them in my kitchen, luckily we don't have room to hang them:)

This is my all time favorite waffle recipe I've ever tried, Sour Cream Waffles, so good!  I know sour cream might seem weird, but trust me, this will be your go to waffle.  Just look at the picture! We usually make them more for supper than breakfast, breakfast for dinner, it's how we roll:)  If you can't read the microscopic recipe from the picture, go here for it.

I promise you, you won't regret it...Hakan ate two whole ones.


No comments: