Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Bros

I am the big sister to two handsome/adorable half brothers...we had the same dad.  Yes, Dustin(15) and Jack(11) are waaaaay younger than me. 

I also have a half sister, Sammy(16), same mom...I have a complicated family, another story for another time:)

Anyway, my little brothers live in MT and were here in MN for hockey camp, so we got to spend some wonderful time with them.  A very short time, but super fun anyway:)  We went to the MN Zoo to check out the new penguin exhibit, they really hyped it up, so it was a little disappointing, but they do more than the penguins at Como Zoo:)

Dustin was awesome with Hakan, like Bert and Ernie, Big Bird and Snuffy, Cookie Monster and cookies...we watch Sesame Street, can you tell?


 
 Jack loves babies!  Unfortunately he only got to hold Adeline twice and both times she was hungry and crying:(


 Little stinker didn't want to take pictures of course:)






We LOVE seeing my brothers, we wish they lived closer:)

No comments: