Wednesday, August 17, 2011

where we shop

For the last six years, we've been preferred members of a company called Melaleuca, and we've never regretted it.

We absolutely love it!

It was awesome when it was just the two of us, but now that we have two kids, it's even better!

It's a wellness company that sells over 350 products for your home and family.

What really attracted us to this company was it's passion for EcoSense cleaning products that are safer for our home.  "They only use naturally derived ingredients with no chlorine bleach, ammonia, or formaldehyde.  They are more effective, safer, better for the environment and save us money."  All the cleaning products are concentrated so you aren't throwing away unnecessary bottles, love it!

All we had to do was look at the labels of any of our cleaning containers at home to see the warnings and ingredients that they use.  Horrible, nasty stuff that nobody should be breathing in or touching, especially pets and kids.

I love knowing that what we're using around our house is super effective and safe to use around our kids and cat:)

I don't know about you, but we have TONS of laundry, I do a few loads every day now.  What makes it a lot easier is being able to use the same detergent for our clothes and Adeline's.  We don't have to purchase the super expensive only for baby detergent because Melaleuca's is safe for everyone.  I can't even imagine having to do separate loads for us and the kids, I'd be doing laundry every day all day!  Also, this detergent is 6x more concentrated than other brands, saving you over $53, awesome!

 
One of my fave cleaning products, which is the equivalent to bleach but absolutely safe, is called Sol-U-Guard Botanical.  It kills 99.9% of germs, I use it on everything!  I use it on the diaper pail, garbage cans, counters, toys, litter box, crib, everything!  I wish this was used in all church nurseries and daycares instead of Clorox and Lysol, it's so much safer. 

They also have, in my opinion, some of the best vitamins ever.  Since being pregnant with Hakan, I've taken the prenatal pack vitamins and have felt great ever since, more energy and healthier.  They have something they call Oligo in their vitamins that help the body absorb them like real foods.

When we first started with Melaleuca, we were concerned about the cost, but quickly realized that you're not spending more money, you're just switching where you purchase things and it actually ends up saving you money.  It gets shipped right to your house, which saves me a trip with two screaming kids as well:) 

As Preferred Costumers (anyone can sign up as one), every month we order 35 product points worth of product.  Each item has certain points associated with it.  Being a preferred member saves you a ton on each item, 30-40%.  You also get to participate in the Loyalty Shopping dollars, which you can use toward future orders.

If you want some more information, you can go here.  You can also ask me any questions you might have, I'd love to answer them!  If you want to sign up you can do that here.

I just wanted to share something we're passionate about.  We LOVE their products, I could go on and on about them, but I'll spare you:)  We're not necessarily a "green" family, but we want only the best and safest products in our family.

Thanks for reading:)

No comments: