I love getting suggestions and advice from other moms, it's their experiences that could possibly save my life:)
So Adeline is still only sleeping 1-2 hour chunks at night, she just seems uncomfortable and cries. I feel like we've literally tried everything. So here's what we've tried.
- swing - she totally doesn't like it anymore
- sleeping at a slant - she sometimes sleeps well on Derek's pillow or if you hold her sitting up and slouched, but not realistic for night time
- chiro - she is spitting up waaaaaay less and feels a ton looser then before, so it's helped, but not with sleep
- tylenol - she has her bottom teeth, but she might be getting her top
- teething tablets - teeth
- gas drops - we think this is her main issue, her tummy is tight and she burps and toots a lot, but they don't seem to do a lot
- car seat - nope
- bouncy seat - nope
- sleeping on stomach - sometimes works for a little bit
- sleeping on side - same thing, just for a little bit
- sleeping with her next to me - same thing
- rice - started cereal, she loves it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything
- gripe water - waiting for it in the mail, maybe it will help...
- sound machine - she wakes up to every possible noise, so this has helped a bit
- light on - didn't do anything
So there you go, I think I got them all. If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please, please let me know, we're desperate.
The dr. says it's separation anxiety, but then why when you're right next to her does she still cry???
The weird thing is, she'll take 2-3 hour naps during the day and is perfectly happy all day. At six months could she have her nights and days mixed up?
Just the cutest little peanut ever:)